On September 23rd, 2021 starting at 9PM EDT (1AM UTC – 24 Sept), we will be conducting a network upgrade in our Toronto data centre, which will affect access to the member portal. The maintenance window is scheduled to be for 2 hours but we hope to have it completed much sooner.
Here is a list of affected services:
- access to all member portals
- DNS & Whois updates will be unavailable
- ability to register or renew domains
- ability to pay for any services
- DYN updates will be unavailable
- All REST API endpoints will be unavailable during the window including sandbox environment
- Host Monitoring will function but Failover will be delayed
- e-mail delivery will be affected during the brief outage
Duration: 2 hours
Please be aware that DNS resolution will continue to function.
We apologize for any inconvenience and will update you when this is completed.
UPDATE: The maintenance window completed at 10:00pm EST. Everything is available and functioning as before.
Leave a Reply