UPDATE: The upgrade has been successfully COMPLETED (within two hours). The Maintenance Window is now over and all services are operational once again.
On 07 July 2021 starting at 10PM EDT (2AM UTC), we will be conducting an upgrade of our backend systems which will affect access to the member portal and API. The maintenance has a 6-hour window for completion.
Here is a list of affected services:
- access to all member portals
- DNS & Whois updates will be unavailable
- ability to register or renew domains
- ability to pay for any services
- ANAME updates may be out of sync
- DYN updates will be unavailable
- All REST API endpoints will be unavailable during the window including sandbox environment
- Host Monitoring will function but Failover will be delayed
Please be aware that DNS resolution will continue to function.
E-mail (easyMAIL or mailmap forwarding) delivery will not be affected.
We apologise for any inconvenience and will update you when this is completed.
Leave a Reply