Over the last few months, a lot of work went into improving easyMail for you and now the new easyMail webmail is finally live!
Some of the added functionality are mobile device support, a clean and easy to navigate interface as well as the addition of productivity tools.
- Mobile friendly – Not at the office? No problem
- Access webmail from your phone or tablet
- Read and reply to those urgent messages even if you’re away from your computer or office
- Intuitive Interface
- Easy navigation both in a desktop browser or mobile device
- A three-pane layout, providing a customizable dashboard
- Access to a Suite of Productivity Tools
- Calendar and scheduling functionality
- Set alarms and event reminders
- Organizational capabilities.
- Webmail enables you to view conversations in a thread format.
- Folder management. Manipulate folders, with functionality such as ’empty’ or ‘mark all as read’
- Contact lists
- Task and note management
Ready to try the new easyMail webmail? Click on the button below to get started!
Is there an app for mobile devices?
Mark E. Jeftovic says
Hi Mark, I just use my native email app on my mobile device. It’s a regular IMAP account so pretty well anything will support it, and your domain should be activated with the proper DNS records that most clients should auto-detect the correct settings.