Weekly Axis Of Easy #180
Last Week’s Quote was “Throughout human history, humans have been their own worst enemies, and whenever someone is oppressing someone else, the oppressor seeks to control the tools of communication” was Jaron Lanier, winner was Trevor
This Week’s Quote: “Every great cause begins as a movement, becomes a business, and eventually degenerates into a racket”… by???
THE RULES: No searching up the answer, must be posted to the blog – the place to post the answer is at the bottom of the post, in the comments section.
The Prize: First person to post the correct answer gets their next domain or hosting renewal is on us.
- DDoS-Guard forfeits IP space, including Parler’s
- DNSPooq: New DNS Cache poisoning kit
- Study “finds” that Canadians would trade free speech to purge hate speech
- Janet Yellen: Bitcoin is for terrorism
- UK Study examines how algos manipulate our lives
- Breaches this week: Pixlr and a windows forum spreads malware
- Short seller hounded out of social media after GameStop report
- US DIA admits purchasing data on citizens
- Google threatens to quit Australia after new regulations
- Lyft offers drivers more jobs for less pay
- End of an Era: Tucows ending downloads
- This week on the AxisOfEasy