We're thrilled to be sponsoring Triggernometry an exemplar of open dialogue and challenging constrained narratives.
If you're a Triggernometry listener, you may also like our #AxisOfEasy. This isn't just another corporate newsletter (bor-ing), it's a concise, hard-hitting weekly digest that covers all matters:
- Surveillance Capitalism
Lots of spine, not so woke.
If you want to entrust your websites and your domains to a company that is going to protect you from cancel-culture and deplatform attacks, who
- Doesn't impose their politics or ideology on their customers (we may be trans-racial Satanists, but that doesn't mean you have to be too).
- Won't knuckle under to legions of Karens if they're screaming at us your website hurts their feelings
- Forces law enforcement agencies to have a legal due process like a warrant or a subpoena valid in our jurisdiction (Toronto, Canada)
- Offers a free whois email privacy service and will never sell your data to a third party
- Who doesn’t “monetize” your domains
- A domain registrar who answers the phone and basically doesn’t try to upsell you or sell you a bunch of services you don’t need or want, who is courteous, professional and has over 20 years experience providing rock solid domain and DNS services..